Hendrix will always be my BABY even though he is now 2 and is officially a todddler. He still thinks he is a baby... and I LOVE it! He loves to wear bibs, take loooong naps, sleep in his crib with no attempt at escaping, cuddle, carry his cow print blankie around and until recently he loved his bottle... 2 was a good age to transition to a sippy cup, since the Dr has been on my case since his 1 year check up. You would think he still nursed because of his love of breasts. Awkwardly, he likes to rest his hand right between the girls and sometimes, other peoples also. We are hoping he out grows this way before his teenage years!
He still loves trucks and is putting together 2 word phrases and short sentences. I love to hear how much he understands and observes, just by him putting 2 words together. I hang on every word he says, loving to see what he will say next.
Along with the baby years, we said goodbye to our favorite baby stroller... sniff sniff.
Carson and Hendrix had fun playing in the bassinet before we got rid of it.
On the morning of his 2nd Birthday, before taking Carson to school!
He seemed a bit out of it all morning...
We took him for doughnuts!
As soon as we got home form the doughnut shop he started throwing up and spiked a fever. I spent the day rocking my BABY and making sure he was hydrated and comfortable.
He took a lot of baths and naps and we sang him Happy Birthday every chance we had... and he sang along too, loving every minute!
Happy Birthday To You!!!
5 comments:
He is such a handsome boy! I hope he is feeling better now. Micah was the same way with the boobs by the way. Don't worry, he grew out of it. I think they grow into it again later!
I love that you kept singing to him & that you're enjoying as much babiness as you can :) My nephew did the same thing with boobs, but grew out of it before he turned 3...honestly, they're kind of smart boys ;) When Tank is older we seriously should get our boys together.
Sweet boy!! I cannot belive how much he is looking like Carson!! Seriously, you are gonna have you hands full with all these lady killers...especially if he keeps this love for boobs :):):)
What a cutie! Sad little birthday:(
Carson is so big - I can't believe it! So sorry he was sick. No more kids then? Sounds like you are giving all your things away?
Post a Comment