Tuesday, October 16, 2007

~We are off to Utah~

4 comments:

Debbie said...

have a great time and see you when you get back:)

Kristyn said...

What are you guys doing in Utah?

What FUN birthday celebrations you had!!! Little Thacker's birthday is coming up really soon too, so it's fun to get get ideas for now and for his future birthdays! Looks like you guys had a great time at that place!! What a fun idea!!

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! it's about time!!!

Cami said...

Jan, I love your blog, it is so cute! Your kiddos are darling. I have just recently discovered the world of blogging, I know, I am a little behind. I don't know your email though, so you can check it out through Kim's blog I think (if you are interested) I am excited to keep up with you guys now that I am more with it! Cami