Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Movie Night



Friday was movie night at school. Gavin and Collin were so excited and had been counting down the days. They sold Green light up necklaces (aka swords) since the movie was Shrek 3. I forgot to take pictures until we were leaving but here are a few as we were packing up the car. My boys go to bed around 7:30 each night so they were soo tired.

4 comments:

Fawn said...

Ah Janice, you two are such a great mom and dad! I love your blog, and usually lurk, but had to laugh at the craziness of it all. Good thing you're young and have energy still! I can't even imagine 4 boys and all that will mean. They are beautiful and blessed. Hang in there!

Fawn said...

PS_- Very wise, that 7:30 pm bedtime....

Cami said...

You will LOVE a laptop! Your boys are beautiful, I love the perfect sleeping baby! Oh, and loved the haircut! Too funny!

Amy said...

So cute! Thanks for bringing Hendrix by to see Logan tonight! They were so cute checking eachother out! I'll send you the pictures I took.