
Yep... the terrible two's have arrived at the Williams house. What prompted this post aside from the numerous poopy diapers Carson has taken off by himself and then heads to the potty AFTER the fact..leaving a trail behind him on the way there and flashing all of the neighbors because he refuses to put a new diaper on ( Sorry Caveney's) , getting stuck in the babies exersaucer, throwing a metal rod up in the air...which landed on my New Car last night, dumping out everyones milk at the dinner table into a plastic bin and on the floor, helped himself to watermelon out of the fridge this morning and used my ottoman as a plate. I could go on and on, this was all in the last 24 hours or so. But, None of this is the reason for this post. It is the fact that i just got home from the teaching store laminating some FHE lessons which cost about $10...my total however was $30 due to all of the extras that I HAD to buy that Carson opened and shredded the packaging for. Mrs. Wells...Some new teaching supplies coming your way! One was a stamp set saying "Wow" "A+" Etc...I have no use for that. This happens when I go to the grocery store too usually at the check out where for some reason he always manages to get 5 packages of rolo's open and soggy from saliva...Why the Rolo's? I dont even LIKE Rolo's, but I end up paying for them and just telling the cashier to throw them away. I know, I know it sounds easy to say keep him buckled up...he freaks out and I am a softy for his sweet little voice and blue eyes..so I let him walk. I guess it might be time to toughen up just a little.
3 comments:
oh my goodness, we are going through similar things with luke. just keep smiling, just keep smiling:) wish i was there with you so we could laugh together.
miss ya guys, thanks for the call yesterday.
oh carson. . . what a turkey! i can see why it would be hard to say no to him. he's so cute!
So sorry but I have to admit that I laughed through this post! Just remember...this to shall pass! : )
Post a Comment