We have the best neighbors EVER! We were out talking over the fence last night for a while and were laughing so hard! We love them and love that we have so much fun together!
Logan is there new baby! Hendrix and he are just a few weeks apart. We took Hendrix over for a visit and they were checking out each others pajamas. I think they can finally see each other and were smiling :)
4 comments:
We love you guys too! We always laugh so hard whenever we catch up with you. It is the best having you guys as next door neighbors!
You will have to keep us updated on your neighbor, that is scandalous! My neighbors are super Christians and the rest are ancient, so I won't have fun stories to share with you! Hendrix looks so much like Carson to me. What a cutie!
How fun...having a neighbor with a baby the same age as Hendrix!! I'm sure those boys will be getting into trouble together VERY shortly! haha
Wow Janice! I think Hendrix looks so much like you! How fun for you...I'll keep dreaming...
Post a Comment