Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Morning

Aaahhh...No school today, and it is so nice! I haven't been able to lounge around in my robe for months! Usually it's..Get Up, Throw on some clothes, Breakfast, make lunches, and it gets crazier from there.   Sooo... since this sweet baby is still asleep ( since 10pm  last night!) and my boys are playing nicely, 

I am thoroughly enjoying my morning...watching TV ( which I NEVER get to do) with my feet up sitting cozy in my robe and no where to be until 1pm. Ah.. It's going to be a great day.

Happy Halloween !!

3 comments:

Kristol said...

Cute black toes! Remember when we got pedi's and I chose yellow polish and I looked like I had diseased toe nails? Haha. Sounds like it was a GREAT day!

Melvin and Carly said...

Hope the rest of your day was as good as your morning!

The six of us! said...

What a nice relaxing morning!You deserve a bit of relaxation time!