Well, Halloween started out relaxing but I guess I hung out in my robe too long because after a short afternoon nap while the boys watched a halloween movie on my bed with me, things got crazy. My parents were going to come out but some friends invited us to dinner so we told them not too...then we didn't even make it over for dinner. Kris was waving signs on the corner and got home a little too late. In the end, the boys had a great time trick or treating. The Star Wars theme was in full effect at our house!
We went with a group of fun neighbors and friends! Kris & chewbacca and Chris with his pumpkin, who fell asleep a few houses in.
Yoda, Obiwan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and a Brave night
Hendrix likes to suck his thumb and kept getting hair in his mouth
I'm not sure which was more fun...Trick or Treating or passing out candy? As soon as they got back they sat on the porch giving out candy and eating what they collected... a fun night!
3 comments:
I love Carson's Yoda hat! So funny...and Chewbacca! Haha. It's fun to see Jaime. Hope she's feeling good. After being on bed rest, I'm sure she's relieved the baby is finally here and she can be up and about.
Cute costumes. I don't think I've ever seen a kid dressed as Chewbacca! Too funny.
Great costumes!! And as always, great seeing you and the fam on Saturday:)
Post a Comment