Monday, November 24, 2008

Relax & Rejuvinate


My wonderful parents came to our house Thursday and watched my boys while Kris and I took a little trip to Coronado.  They did really great and even too them all to Disneyland!  I am so grateful to them for taking such good care of the boys and giving us some time to relax.  We got home last night to a pristinely clean house, all laundry done and dinner in the oven.  
We had a beautiful suite on the water which made for a relaxing weekend.  We finished the last of our Christmas shopping,  enjoyed some yummy local food, slept in, went to to the movies, dinner and shopping in the gas lamp district, 2 spa days, rented beach cruisers and rode into town, and,,,,,  we have not one picture to prove it.  We were lame this weekend when it came to pictures but had a great time.  Thanks Kris for a Great trip! xoxo

4 comments:

The six of us! said...

Even w/o the pics it sounds like a very relaxing and fun trip! Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Cara said...

WOW...what a trip!! It sounds like a ton of fun and pretty relaxing!!!!

The Trotter Family said...

I am so jealous! You have to stop already...Christmas is in the bag and now a resort getaway? You lucky girl! Next time I take off I am going to have your mom stay if I can come back to a clean house and dinner!

The Starr Family said...

What a wonderful weekend! I love the location too! Coronado is one of my favorite places! And I'm totally jealous! Your Christmas shopping is DONE???