My Dad is on business in Hawaii and he and my Mom invited Gavin and Collin to join them for a week. They left at 5 this morning and won't be home until 1o Sunday night. They are going to have a great time.. but I miss them already!!

In the mean time I have big plans to go through every drawer, cabinet, closet, etc in my house while I only have 2 little cuties at home. We also plan to have a little fun too and spend some quality time just the 3 of us!
3 comments:
Isn't it funny how we miss them? Enjoy being a mom of 2 for a few days!
I love that when you have one or two kids (I guess you never had just one), it's the hardest thing ever. Then you have have four (three for me) and you get rid of one of two for the day and suddenly life is so easy with the ones left at home! We laugh when one of the kids is gone and we're like "WOW! two kids is so easy!"
What great parents you have!
How fun for them and you! Hope they come back missing you just as much!
Post a Comment