Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where is this kids Mother?

Probably trying to take a shower... crazy, i know.
While uploading my pictures from my camera to my computer tonight, I ran across this picture... which I obviously did not take!
That is my desk chair tipping backward... he looks so scared! That definately does not look safe.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hendrick looks so old! He lost his baby-ness.

All four of your boys are alive...so I think you are doing an awesome job.

A girl! Hooray. That is so exciting for Jenna.

Where did you get those truck utensils? I love them.

Valerie said...

I am sorry to say Janice, but I was thinking the same thing. He is looking so grown up! Such a cutie! I wonder who the photographer was, no blood, you're good. We DO have to take showers occasionally:)

The Starr Family said...

My bet is on the twins!!!

The Trotter Family said...

Seriously! What kind of mother would let her kids run around the house creating havoc like this? jk Boys need this! Love your desk by the way!