
Ok, so after going through about 3 vaccum's this year and not being happy with any of them i finally convinced Kris to get a Dyson. I have always been a little less than thrilled about the colors and the bulkiness of them but, they just came out with the new Dyson Slim much lighter and a pleasing color. I had not planned on posting this but since Kris has vaccumed my whole house...some rooms twice...I feel this is a blogworthy item. A vaccum that causes my husband to want to vaccum the whole house..are you kidding?? Great! The suction on this thing is unbelieveable! Totally worth the money and so amazing!! It is Love!
3 comments:
I have to admit that I LOVE to vaccum!!??? I am looking for a new one...might of sold me! I was at my moms the other day I just decided to vaccum the whole house! Weird!!!!
Wow...I HATE vaccuming...detest it. Of course it dosn't help that Kaleb is terrified of it so I have to hold him the whole time. Anyways, I was just vaccuming today & thinking that our vaccum is getting old & smells funny...like burning...a bad sign i think.... I'll have to consider the Dyson when looking :) Oh, and I"m assuming baby Pett is here...I keep checking Kristols' blog everyday to see if there's a new post!!!
LOL!
Post a Comment