Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall has Arrived!


This morning we awoke to the sound of rain falling and a cool crisp breeze blowing...Fall is here and we are loving it!!! I have started burning my favorite Fall candles and melter tiles, gotten all of the fall decorations out of storage, and realized all 3 of my boys need warm winter clothes, so I spent the day shopping for them. This morning the boys and I made warm Cinnamon Apple Sauce. Collin liked it and Gavin wasn't too sure..I think he was expecting it to be like the Motts out of the Jar. I am so excited for the holidays this year! Gavin and Collin are old enough to understand a lot more and I love to see the excitement on their faces. We love Holidays in our home, it is always a fun and special time...I think I get my holiday love/obcession from my Mom..we love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good mommy....making your own applesauce. I am impressed, yet again! I'm gonna have to give that a try.
~Valerie

Cara said...

I am soo excited for fall!! I love that it has started to rain again...I love the smell1

Are you going to the USC game today? I am and Im sitting in section 15, row 89, seats 109 & 110. Come find me if you can if you're there! Hopefully it will stop raining!!

Tristen said...

Cute cute cute!! I just love your boys. I just finished making your recipe of spiced apple cider, DELICIOUS!! And a super fun way to ring in the fall season and end a crisp, football season, windy day! Thanks for the recipe!

Janice said...

Tristen~ So glad you loved the cider..it's my favorite!
Cara~ We didn't end up at the USC game today, Kris had Tix for the Angels so we took our older boys to that..do you have season tickets? I will come find you next weekend if you will be there!?!

Danielle said...

Yum!! Where's that recipe? Loving the Fall too!