Saturday Kris took Gavin and Collin to their first Angels baseball game. I am not sure who was more excited, Gavin and Collin or Kris. They had so much fun and the boys were really good. They were even better once they found out about the popcorn, cotton candy, hot dogs, slurpees...all of the stuff that Mom doesn't let them have. Even though the Angels lost it was a memory I know they will always share. I am sure a trip to see our Trojans is next!
7 comments:
janice...hey it is jenny weller! your kids are adorable. email me so we can catch up!!
jenadina14@hotmail.com
jenny weller
How awesome!! Sounds like it was so fun! They are soo big, I can't believe it! Has time flown by that fast since we've seen you guys or what?! Hopefully we will be able to see each other before my twins are that big!! :)
We love your blog! We copied your music idea...I hope you don't mind! And I'll have to put the vaccuum on my christmas list! :)Since we love the shark too!
Miss you guys tons!!
Wow! As a dad, I'll bet Kris was more excited. Not much that is more exciting in this world than a father gets experiencing the excite of his boys at their first sporting event.
Love, Grampa Gene
Dad, You were right. I was more excited than the boys. It made me think about my first baseball game. Do you remember it. I sure do it was a Dodger game and we won the tickets in an egg toss contest at my little league picnic when I was like 5 or 6 years old.
Glad you are keeping up with the blog.
We miss you. Love Kris
Looks like it was sooo fun! Sounds like a permanent memory for everyone, but especially Kris.
how fun! baseball games are so much fun for kids. Janice, you boys are so cute. Koll is one as of September 9, so our kids are very close in age. It is a fun age. He is walking all over the place, and curious about everything.
Post a Comment