Aren't you amazed how they do such silly and crazy things all while you aren't looking? Hey, have you finished The Peacegiver? That book is my favorite! I have read it twice, it changed my life.
All taped up and no where to go? HaHA How cute is Gavin...it could have been worse...HE could have cut his hair. Be thankful for small blessings! Love Mimi
4 comments:
Hilarious photo! I love the grin on his face!
Ha! Ha! Boys will be boys!
Aren't they ADORABLE?
Aren't you amazed how they do such silly and crazy things all while you aren't looking? Hey, have you finished The Peacegiver? That book is my favorite! I have read it twice, it changed my life.
All taped up and no where to go? HaHA
How cute is Gavin...it could have been worse...HE could have cut his hair. Be thankful for small blessings!
Love Mimi
Post a Comment