As you may know, I have been looking for a piano for a while, waiting for just the right one! I finally found it and who'd have known it was right around the corner from me...making it really easy to move...although Kris and our neighbor Chris who moved it a few times, would maybe feel differently. I jumped right in with the refinishing and finished it surprisingly quick..and actually had fun doing it...now the piano and I have really bonded...we have a connection that I am hoping will help me as I learn to play..haha...wish me luck, I start lessons on thursday! In between coats of primer and paint, I was also giving my dining room chandelier a makeover...I am still waiting for my shades from Anthropologie, as soon as they come the chandelier will make its www debut! Thanks again to Chris and Kris moving team...still going strong with their no injurys record..unless you count the entertainment center dropped on Kris's toe?
Monday, August 6, 2007
HGTV's Weekend Warrior...
As you may know, I have been looking for a piano for a while, waiting for just the right one! I finally found it and who'd have known it was right around the corner from me...making it really easy to move...although Kris and our neighbor Chris who moved it a few times, would maybe feel differently. I jumped right in with the refinishing and finished it surprisingly quick..and actually had fun doing it...now the piano and I have really bonded...we have a connection that I am hoping will help me as I learn to play..haha...wish me luck, I start lessons on thursday! In between coats of primer and paint, I was also giving my dining room chandelier a makeover...I am still waiting for my shades from Anthropologie, as soon as they come the chandelier will make its www debut! Thanks again to Chris and Kris moving team...still going strong with their no injurys record..unless you count the entertainment center dropped on Kris's toe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, it looks GREAT! we painted our piano 4 years ago and i still need to do some touch-up work on it, opps. good luck with lessons, i think that is awesome that you are taking them.
Nice work! Speaking of toe injuries...about 6 years ago Brian was moving furniture and it fell on his toe and he broke it right behind the nail bed an it's never been the same...so sad. Steel toed boots next time!!
I am so proud of you! Now I need to find out what you did..I have only been planning on painting mine for 8 years!
That looks AWESOME Janice! I always knew you were a woman of many talents! It's so fun to see pics of your sweet boys - they make me smile!
AREN'T YOU AMBITIOUS!!! Where do you find the time, I still haven't finished Sam's bed skirt...He is a year old. You are amazing! And good Luck with piano lessons, I am very impressed!
Post a Comment