Friday, August 3, 2007

Summer Concert on the Lake




Gavin and Collin went to my parents house for few days for "Camp Mimi & Papa!" The boys get special time with them, go fun places and basically get spoiled for a few days...the royal treatment! (even more than any regular day)
With the boys gone and just Kris, Myself and Carson at home we felt a little lonely. I never thought I would say this but I really missed the noise and all of the action that goes on each day...the house was way too quiet. And by the way...having only one baby is nothing! So easy! I made good use of the time by getting more organized, shopping, and starting some projects. Carson loved having his "special" time too! We live in a new community that is built around a lake..it is beautiful with a walking path and parks around it. During the summer they have concerts on the lake, se we walked over to see who was playing. . Carson tried to enjoy crawling around on the grass... he doesnt like the way it feels! I'm with him on that one...it makes you all itchy! It was a beautiful night...followed by yummy dinner at El Torito. The 3 of us had a fun few days but missed our boys..so happy to have them back!

3 comments:

Sara said...

AH! Hello! oh carson is so sweet! he's getting so big! and those two little rascalls look too big. i just might cry because i remember them when they were little itty bitty babies!?! so excited that you found me! now i'll have to check your blog regularly too!

hope all is well. miss you guys terribly! you should plan a trip to park city to see us. my little brothers would love having some little boy friends to play with!

Danielle said...

Carson is soooo cute! Nixon always talks about Carson from Bass Lake. When the kids play house together Nixon is always Carson or Baby Justin...he loves him!

Chelle said...

Janice!!! You're fam is so cute!!! I can't beleive you have 3 kids!!! Sounds like you're having fun with them (and without them for a couple days :) ). I just made a blogspot tonight, so whenever you have free time you'll have to check it out: http://dunkleyfam.blogspot.com/